10. Batista vs. The Undertaker – Cyber Sunday 2007
I’ll be honest, The Undertaker is probably going to pop up on this list a few times. By the time 2007 rolled around Batista had some serious doubters. He had not had a good 2006 and his position as the top guy on SmackDown was being doubted by fans. The Undertaker changed that. In 2007, they had five matches. One of the most solid was this match from Cyber Sunday.
Big Dave was the World Heavyweight Champion going in and Steve Austin was the referee. Their matches had involved a number of stipulations from Steel Cage to Last Man Standing and soon a Hell in a Cell match. This was simply a wrestling match and it was top notch. After a strong back-and-forth battle, Undertaker fell to the Batista Bomb, marking one of the biggest wins of Batista’s career.
- Tyson Fury Announces Retirement From Boxing
- Former WWE Referee Scott Armstrong Appears On IMPACT Emergence
- Vince McMahon Planned On Burying Gunther Following July 4 Raw
- NJPW G1 Climax 32 Night 16 Results
- Kris Statlander Reveals She Requires Surgery For ‘Completely Torn ACL’
- Results For NXT Level Up August 12, 2022
- Report: Bray Wyatt ‘Likely Back’ In WWE Soon
- FTW & Tag Team Championships Will Be Defended On AEW Rampage August 19
- Finn Balor Says He Will Be In Cardiff For Clash At The Castle
- Kerry Morton Says Ric Flair Told Him He Was ‘His Number One Draft Pick’ In Professional Wrestling