If the reports are to be believed, AEW is on its way to introduce the Trios Championship.
The promotion has put great focus on their tag team division and has also built many established stables.
There are a bunch of duos that fans believe should be Tag Team Champions, so the introduction of Trios Titles will help to give the many units other goals to seek after.
With new titles already made, here are the 10 best options to become the first AEW Trios Champions.
- Dark Order (Evil Uno, John Silver & Alex Reynolds)
- AFO (Andrade El Idolo & Private Party)
- The Baddies (Jade Cargill, Red Velvet & Kiera Hogan)
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023