Wrestling has its own language for the most common crowd reactions. When you say the name of the town the show you’re on is, that’s called a cheap pop. When the fans genuinely boo you, that’s referred to as heel heat. But then there’s that rarest of crowd reactions, one that I’ll have to coin the name for right now: the wet pop. Which also sounds like following through on a fart.
It’s when wrestling stories, matches or moments are so transcendent, many fans are moved to tears. But not me, Oli Davis. I would never cry at something so childish. I WAS JUST VERY, VERY SWEATY, OK.
Let’s all weep together, with 10 moments that legit made wrestling fans cry.
- Cody Rhodes Claims He Almost Got Into A Backstage Fight With Top WWE Star
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Pat McAfee WrestleMania 39 Status Revealed
- Former WWE NXT Star Makes AEW Debut
- Top AEW Name Says AEW Needs CM Punk & Believes He Will Be Back
- Backstage Frustrations With Ronda Rousey Vs Liv Morgan Match Revealed