Best of luck in your future endeavors, it’s the “I hope this email finds you well” or “pass on my regards” of ‘you’re fired’. No one has ever been found well by an email or passed on regards so what do you think they really think about your future endeavors – long story short they wish you ill. Or at least couldn’t give a fosbury flop about them.
WWE has made such a habit of doling out the platitude in recent years that ‘future endeavoring’ has become a verb. So if it’s expected that WWE always endeavors to future endeavor how can we be shocked when in future future endeavors are dispensed, Well that’s what this little list is out to prove.
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18