Despite being the ‘Minor League’ of WWE, NXT has become a fan favorite among wrestling fans. The NXT brand holds some of the most memorable characters, moments, and matches in WWE history, with many indie stars flocking to the WWE Performance Center to join in on the action. However, success in NXT most certainly does not translate to success on the main roster.
There are dozens of stars who suffered lackluster booking, and underwhelming feuds on the main roster. These 10 stars probably wish they stayed on the black and yellow brand.
And no, the Nexus will not be on here, because they existed before the version of NXT that we all know and love today.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut