Every week after watching wrestling almost every night, I’m always left with questions about why WWE and other promotions made one call or the other. These were the 10 questions that came to mind after watching the wrestling this week.
Who’s more annoying: Stephanie McMahon, or Baron Corbin?
Traditionally, I’ve been a fan of WWE authority figure storylines, even when they involve a McMahon or two. This week on Raw, we got to see Stephanie really stick it to Baron Corbin.
I can’t decide which of these two is annoying me the most right now. Is it Stephanie McMahon, who buries every wrestler she comes in contact with, all while entering to the most dated of all WWE themes? Or is it Baron Corbin, who is so wooden on the mic he could be replaced by Siri?
The sooner they are both off of my screen the happier this wrestling fan is going to be. Will Alexa Bliss swoop in and save us all?
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- WWE Star Names Omos The Greatest Giant In WWE History
- Nigel McGuinness Discusses In-Ring Future Amid Return Speculation