WWE decided it would be a good time to break the internet when they officially opened up their Forbidden Door.
Pro Wrestling NOAH announced that WWE’s Shinsuke Nakamura would be returning to the promotion on January 1, taking on the Great Muta at NOAH’s New Year’s show.
This, alongside Karl Anderson still holding the NEVER Openweight Championship as part of an ongoing storyline with New Japan Pro Wrestling, has led to speculation that WWE’s Forbidden Door is at least slightly ajar.
Ajar is enough to get some exciting matches going though, so here are 10 WWE Forbidden Door matches that could happen.
The list will feature no double ups, meaning a person will only be listed once, and will not feature anybody contracted to AEW, because yeah that isn’t happening.
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours