In professional wrestling, hype is everything. After all, what’s more important, getting you to buy a ticket, or delivering once the ticket’s already been bought. If you’ve watched much or any WWE in the last few years, their answer definitely leans towards one way more than the other, much like someone with a crutch being kicked out from under them leans one way more than the other.
Promotions create hype in numerous ways, through a compelling storyline, a first-time matchup, something huge at stake, and when a match’s hype is met, you have an instant classic, Icon vs Icon, The Ultimate Challenge, that Snooki one do you remember. However, with how much WWE turbocharges the pomp and circumstance of WrestleMania, it’s almost inevitable that some matches get hyped to the point that all they can do is disappoint, time for a reality check.
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Wardlow Says MJF Is ‘Wholeheartedly A Piece Of S**t’
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- The Bloodline Headed To Raw To Confront Top WWE Star
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’