Triple H has had a whole day to completely change WWE’s creative strategy now he is heading up the department, so frankly I’m stunned he hasn’t made huge changes already.
Perhaps I’m being a bit harsh, especially as while I write this, he hasn’t been in the role for 24 hours, but it’s fair to say there were some small things on last night’s episode of WWE Raw which suggested change is coming to WWE under Triple H.
So, we have come up with 11 things we noticed about last night’s Raw which could well have come as a direct result of Triple H now running the promotion’s creative team. Of course, some may be coincidences, but I’ve always been taught there’s no such thing as a coincidence, especially in regards to WWE.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions