The road to WrestleMania 38 has been one of the most chaotic ever when it comes to the amount of times WWE changed plans for its biggest event of the year.
It’s easy to say, “God, WWE is so unorganised”, and yes, you are right, but not everything has been WWE’s fault, as there have been injuries, unexpected returns and other things out of the company’s control that have resulted in alternate routes having to be taken.
Whether it be an uncontrollable circumstance or just Vince waking up and going, “Goddammit pal, change that”, there have been enough significant alterations to the card to make a whole list out of, and, as luck would have it, that’s exactly what we’re doing.
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury