With Vince McMahon’s retirement leading to a big change of management in WWE, we are well and truly in the Triple H era of WWE, with many changes already being present in the programming.
As such, rumours of a potential upcoming WWE Draft are currently swirling, as Triple H continues to mould the WWE roster into his own vision.
As such, here are 15 WWE stars who could switch brands in the 2022 WWE Draft following WWE Clash at the Castle.
Written by Connel Rumsey
- Update On Jey Uso’s WWE Status Following Raw Switch
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Former World Champion Confirms He’ll Be A Free Agent On September 30
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- AEW Star Says He ‘Just Walked Away’ From Faction
- Top WWE Star Dealing With ‘Really Bad’ Shoulder Injury
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Latest On WWE International Expansion