With Vince McMahon’s retirement leading to a big change of management in WWE, we are well and truly in the Triple H era of WWE, with many changes already being present in the programming.
As such, rumours of a potential upcoming WWE Draft are currently swirling, as Triple H continues to mould the WWE roster into his own vision.
As such, here are 15 WWE stars who could switch brands in the 2022 WWE Draft following WWE Clash at the Castle.
Written by Connel Rumsey
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Lio Rush Announces He Is Cleared To Wrestle
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title
- The Good Brothers Are ‘Always Going To Listen’ To WWE Return Offers