With Austin Theory unsuccessfully cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase on the November 7 episode of Raw, so ends the cash ins for the next 6 months.
Now, WWE has made a big announcement for this year’s Money In The Bank event, with the show set to head to London’s O2 Arena on July 1.
This will be the first Money In The Bank event under the Triple H WWE regime, and there are a lot of potential winners on the WWE roster.
Here are 16 potential 2023 Money In The Bank winners ranked from least to most likely.
- Jey Uso Teases Leaving The Bloodline & Another Match With Roman Reigns
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- PHOTO: Popular AEW Star Spotted Backstage At WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer Believes Seth Rollins Should Be Where Roman Reigns Is
- Report: Pat McAfee Royal Rumble Return Was A Legitimate Surprise
- WWE & AEW Stars Take Part In 10-Bell Salute At Jay Briscoe Funeral
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Update On Returning WWE Tag Team’s Contracts