4. Women’s World Cup
With a women’s version of the World Cup, it not just changes the gender, it also introduces some more intrigue.
While the World Championships and also the Tag Team Championships are both currently being unified, there are still two Women’s Championships on the main roster.
The tournament would not just have the fans wonder who the eventual winner could be, everyone would also be intrigued by who the eventual winner is going to pick to challenge.
Whether it is the Raw or SmackDown Women’s Champion, it would certainly serve for some incredible television.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features