4. Teaming With New Day
There is a lot of respect between The Usos and The New Day.
It is very likely that both will go down as the two of the greatest teams in WWE history.
Xavier Woods and Kofi Kingston could welcome Jey Uso to Raw with a bang.
Fighting side by side with former foes would not only help Jey arrive on Raw, it would also lead to some fresh six-man Tag combinations.
Click the next page button below for more
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Refusing To Give ‘Championship’ Back