4. Kaito Kiyomiya
Although Kaito Kiyomiya is not a member of the New Japan roster, he is someone who wants a shot at Okada and his title.
When it was first announced that New Japan NOAH and NJPW were doing a show together, Kiyomi immediately wanted a fight against the Rainmaker.
In the end, he got his wish in a tag match but was unfortunately pinned by Okada in a fantastic match.
Yet, considering how young Kiyomiya is, there is no doubt that loss only fuelled his determination to have another match with Okada.
In particular, if they have a singles match, it will be a spectacle. Both wrestlers are diverse and can utilise their strength and agility to move effortlessly across the ring.
With the glass door broken between New Japan and NOAH, the next step is to bring the wrestlers together to compete in the different promotions.
It worked when Noamichi Marafuji challenged Okada, and Kiyomiya is the future of NOAH and can do the same.
Yet, there is no doubt that if this happens, Okada has much more to lose, whereas Kiyomiya has everything to gain.
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features