This has been quite the week for WWE and the McMahon family.
After news of the WWE Board of Directors investigating allegations against Vince McMahon, he has “voluntarily stepped back” from his responsibilities as CEO and Chairman of the company during the investigation.
In his place, Stephanie McMahon has been named as interim CEO and Chairwoman, just one month after stepping down from her duties in the company.
It is a crazy turn of events, but also seems appropriate that Stephanie is taking on these roles.
After the official announcement being made, here are five reasons why Stephanie McMahon is the right person to step in for Vince McMahon to lead WWE.
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- Another AEW Star Clears Twitter Amid Contract Expiry Speculation
- Fans Speculate AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired Following Cryptic Tweet
- Kevin Owens Misses WWE Raw Due To ‘Minor Situation’
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- AEW Star Jake Atlas Domestic Violence Case Dropped
- Dax Harwood Explains His Support For Sasha Banks Amid WWE Walk Out Drama
- Luke Owen Reviews WWE Raw – June 27, 2022
- Cody Rhodes Appears On June 27 WWE Raw