4. Face Of The Global Brand
With her previous position as Chief Brand Officer, Stephanie McMahon had become the face of the global brand.
Her role as ambassador for the company allowed her to lead efforts to further WWE’s brand reputation.
She has worked with advertisers, media, business partners and investors intensively unlike anyone else in the company.
The growth of WWE across multiple spectrums can be accredited to Stephanie’s work.
This makes her assuming the role of CEO and Chairwoman something that she may be more accustomed to than most.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name