Sorry this episode is so late, dear reader, but I’ve been away on vacation. I’m back from an invigorating trip to the Rocky Mountains, and I’ve missed you all.
I saw Doc Holliday’s grave, soaked in a hot spring and spent way too much money at Tesseract Comics & Games in Glenwood Springs, CO. Looking on the mountains filled me with with a wonder and appreciation for this world and all the magnificent things in it.
As I fawned over my new copy of the 1st appearance of Lobo, and remembered how The Rock was supposed to play him, I was brought back to my first love: wrestling.
Wrestling is an amazing spectacle that continues to give no matter how greedy we become. We demand people brutalize themselves with thumbtacks and barbwire, ECW was happy to oblige. We want acrobatics and stunning speticles? Go watch Ricochet vs. Will Ospreay give everything they have.
Life is glorious and so is wrestling and with that, welcome to the Love in!
- Ring of Honor
- johnny gargano
- tenille dashwood
- major league wrestling
- jack swagger
- andre the giant
- smackdown general manager
- The Princess Bride
- NXT North American Championship
- 5 Reasons to Love Wrestling
- The Miz
- NXT TakeOver: New Orleans
- Tommaso Ciampa
- Daniel Bryan
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- AJ Styles Planned WWE Return Date Revealed
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed