5. Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch
Oney Lorcan and Danny Burch have been teaming together for quite a while in NXT now, and despite that, haven’t really established themselves as competition in NXT‘s stacked tag team division. The pair has often been the team to take the fall that projects other teams into more prominent roles, such as the new team of Roderick Strong and WWE United Kingdom Champion Pete Dunne.
Both of these men have a very hard-hitting style and can certainly bring the fast-paced action that we look for on 205 Live. Both men weigh in at 190 pounds each, according to WWE.com, so easily qualify to be a part of the cruiserweight division. Also, Oney Lorcan has boss theme music.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed