5. Bring Back Story Creator
Let me take you back eight years to a time when no-one had even heard of Logan Paul. I know, it’s hard to believe there was a time like that, but I am talking about 2014.
WWE 2K14 had a gem of a feature some of you will remember called “Story Creator”, in which you could make segments using hundreds of different animations and add your own subtitles to them and make a story out of it.
It was a lot of fun, and while not one of the game’s main features, it was a really nice way to take a break from cage matches and ladder matches when you just wanted to have a less violent time.
I mean, they’ve done it before, so just throw the old code into the computer machine and press the old update to 2023 button.
You can tell I’m a computer nerd.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name