5. Make It Just For The WWE Championship
Brock Lesnar is not going to defeat Roman Reigns for the UwU belt. That is just a fact. Reigns was, ironically, given the belt so that he could appear on both shows more frequently. Putting the title on Lesnar negates that.
Brock could, however, defeat Roman Reigns to become the WWE Champion. The WWE Championship was the title that Lesnar took into the unification match, so in theory, that should be the only title he has a rematch for.
While Roman would likely still come out on top, it being for just one of Reigns’ titles in a match where he would not need to be pinned to lose it would put the result more in doubt, and make the match a more interesting watch.
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Lio Rush Provides Update On Shoulder Injury & Return Plans (Exclusive)
- Hiromu Takahashi Pulled From Forbidden Door
- Update On Cesaro’s Wrestling Future Amid Forbidden Door Speculation
- Ronda Rousey In Action During WWE SmackDown Dark Match
- The Rock Reacts To Pat McAfee Using His Catchphrase On SmackDown
- AEW Star Taz Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss Photo
- Watch Alexa Bliss Rap ‘Lose Yourself’ In Her Hometown
- Bayley Teases Returning For Money In The Bank