Vince McMahon has officially retired and Stephanie McMahon & Nick Khan have been named co-CEOs of WWE.
Not only is Vince gone from his corporate role in charge of the company as a whole, but he’s also gone from his creative roles as well.
This means we SHOULD have a non-Vince McMahon WWE to think about, and with his daughter Stephanie and Nick Khan at the helm, there could be changes aplenty.
UPDATE – Triple H has been appointed head of creative now too, which is perhaps the most notable change of the lot.
With that said, here are five things WWE’s new regime could change.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023