Next Wednesday AEW’s Tony Khan is going to make yet another huge announcement.
Due to the frequency of those announcements, it will become an increasingly large challenge for Khan to deliver.
What will it be this time around? Is it going to shake the industry to its core or will fans start to grow tired?
Whatever it is going to be, it has to carry a huge amount of weight and we are going to look at six announcements that would actually be that huge.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him