WWE Extreme Rules is just a week away, and there have been six matches announced for the show, all of which have a stipulation attached, which shouldn’t come as a surprise for a pay-per-view based on the concept of Extreme Rules, but it is given that the only match with a stipulation at last year’s event was the main event.
However, even with six matches set, there are still plenty more possible matches that could be added onto the show, with most people in the company a part of multiple storylines right now.
As such, here are 6 possible matches that Triple H could add to the show.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game
- AEW Star Addresses Criticism Towards New In-Ring Style