Earlier, it was reported that Shane McMahon was hospitalized with acute diverticulitis and an umbilical hernia.With Shane-O-Mac laid up, rumors are swirling about what this means for the WWE’s WrestleMania plans. More specifically, what does this mean for a returning Daniel Bryan and their match against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn?
Hopefully, tonight at SmackDown Live, we’ll get an answer to how WrestleMania will proceed. There’s all the potential that this will become a triple threat/ glorified handicap match. However, if the tag team match continues as planned, who will step up to take Shane’s place in this storyline? We’ve asked around the office and here are some of our favorite candidates.
Josh Howey: “It will 100% be Dolph Ziggler.”
Matt Tennant: “I’m… all in favor or Santino.”
Please, leave your vitriol for Josh & Matt’s terrible ideas in the comments below.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete