On this week’s episode (June 10) episode of AEW Dynamite, Jon Moxley has bested the Casino Battle Royale winner Kyle O’Reilly to go on to warn the right to fight for the Interim AEW Championship at Forbidden Door.
His opponent was determined at last night’s NJPW Dominion show, when Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Hirooki Goto to earn the right to face Mox at the show.
As he mentioned in his promo on this week’s show, it has been a strange and “not easy” year for Jon Moxley, but he told us in January he was going to grab AEW “by the balls” and there have been three years of blood, sweat, and tears for Moxley, hopping between New Japan Pro Wrestling and All Elite Wrestling so who better than him to win the interim AEW Championship at Forbidden Door than Jon Moxley?
Here are the 6 reasons Jon Moxley should win the AEW Interim Championship at Forbidden Door.
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed