WWE SummerSlam 2022 is pretty much upon us, and as always, it’s time to get a bit overexcited with some bold predictions.
Are these things likely? Some of them aren’t, but that’s why they’re called BOLD predictions. But are they impossible? Certainly not.
So don’t take these too seriously, but maybe, just maybe, it’ll turn out I’m a genius and we’ll see a couple of these transpire on Saturday night.
Also, our good friend German Dan came up with some of these, so I’ll take credit for the ones that do happen, and he can take the blame for the ones that don’t.
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled