WWE SummerSlam 2022 is pretty much upon us, and as always, it’s time to get a bit overexcited with some bold predictions.
Are these things likely? Some of them aren’t, but that’s why they’re called BOLD predictions. But are they impossible? Certainly not.
So don’t take these too seriously, but maybe, just maybe, it’ll turn out I’m a genius and we’ll see a couple of these transpire on Saturday night.
Also, our good friend German Dan came up with some of these, so I’ll take credit for the ones that do happen, and he can take the blame for the ones that don’t.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned