7. The Street Profits Split
A few weeks ago, the possibility of the Street Profits splitting up was the talk of the wrestling community, and WWE even hinted at it during an episode of SmackDown.
However, since then, things have kind of quietened down a bit – a bit too much for my liking.
I’m getting ‘calm before the storm’ vibes right now, and SummerSlam could be where the split takes place, whether it’s Dawkins turning on Ford or vice-versa.
I don’t expect them to just lose to the Usos and move on. My prediction is they either lose and split up, or they win – the latter of which is a bit of a bold prediction in its own right.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos