7. Jinder Mahal vs. Shanky
The Hell in a Cell kick-off show is looking nice and empty right now, and a match like this would fit right in there.
Shanky was finally allowed to show a little personality on last week’s SmackDown show, but a split between him and Jinder has been brewing for a while now.
The split could be set to take place as soon as tomorrow night’s SmackDown show, with the two then going at it at Hell In A Cell.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings