Bryan Danielson announced on the June 22 edition of AEW Dynamite that he was not medically cleared to compete at this Sunday’s Forbidden Door event or next Wednesday’s Blood and Guts.
However, the good news that Bryan shared was that he found the one person he trusted to take his spot on both shows.
With Bryan’s history in professional wrestling, there are a few names that came to mind when he said this, especially considering they will be the newest member of the Blackpool Combat Club.
Obviously, The American Dragon is a judgmental prick as he confirmed in his promo, so the expectations are high.
All Elite Wrestling has been known for their high profile debuts and the way he presented this replacement makes many believe it could be another on the way.
Ahead of this Sunday’s event, here are seven possible names to replace Bryan Danielson to face Zack Sabre Jr. at Forbidden Door.
- WWE Star Bayley’s Hilarious Reaction To ‘Bayley Is Hot’ Fan Sign
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- AEW Star Sends Heartfelt Message To WWE’s Nikki Cross
- CM Punk’s First Ever WWE Opponent Recalls Going Off Script In Match
- AEW Star Set For First Singles Match In Over Five Months
- Dominik Mysterio Shares Rare Heartwarming Moment With Fan At WWE Event
- New Feud For AEW Championship Revealed
- AEW Star Wears Protective Apparatus For First Match After Facial Injury
- AEW Star Dealing With Double Vision Issues
- Backstage Update On Randy Orton’s WWE Contract