Bryan Danielson announced on the June 22 edition of AEW Dynamite that he was not medically cleared to compete at this Sunday’s Forbidden Door event or next Wednesday’s Blood and Guts.
However, the good news that Bryan shared was that he found the one person he trusted to take his spot on both shows.
With Bryan’s history in professional wrestling, there are a few names that came to mind when he said this, especially considering they will be the newest member of the Blackpool Combat Club.
Obviously, The American Dragon is a judgmental prick as he confirmed in his promo, so the expectations are high.
All Elite Wrestling has been known for their high profile debuts and the way he presented this replacement makes many believe it could be another on the way.
Ahead of this Sunday’s event, here are seven possible names to replace Bryan Danielson to face Zack Sabre Jr. at Forbidden Door.
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Chris Jericho, Bryan Danielson & Paul Wight Appear On WWE Raw
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- Backstage Details On AEW Stars Appearing On Raw, Jon Moxley Injury Update, Vince McMahon Allegations – Audio News Bulletin – June 28, 2022
- John Cena Granted Make-A-Wish Foundation Wishes Before WWE Raw
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury
- Backstage Update On Ronda Rousey & Natalya WWE SmackDown Segment
- Backstage Reaction To Upcoming John Cena WWE Return