After SummerSlam, many fans saw the August 1 episode of Raw as the first real show of the Triple H era, and it certainly turned out that way.
There were plenty of noticeable differences, and the general consensus is that they were for the better.
We’re going to take a look at seven things that were different about the August 1 show, but first, please stop saying the camera cuts have improved. They haven’t. They’re the same. Enough things have improved that we don’t need to make up fake ones.
So despite what Twitter wants you to believe, no “improved camera cuts” on this list, because that would be a lie.
Let’s see what seven things DID change though…
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned