6. Corey Graves Was Actually Bearable
I actually don’t dislike Corey Graves nearly as much as most people, but there was a noticeable difference on this show.
He was definitely announcing with a lot more freedom and genuinely seemed to be having a lot more fun.
Everyone talked about Michael Cole coming out of SummerSlam and how great he was, and the same can be said for Graves here.
There’s no doubt that Corey was always good at his job under Vince, it’s just that fans didn’t like what his job was, which was to do what Vince told him to do. But now he doesn’t have to do that, it does make him a lot more enjoyable for us all to listen to.
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- Jury Comes To Decision In Randy Orton WWE 2K Tattoo Lawsuit
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- WWE’s Carmella Addresses Fake ‘Leaked’ Picture Of Her & Corey Graves
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- WWE Stars Gets Married (Photo)
- Seth Rollins Recalls Fan Attack On WWE Raw
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)
- Rhea Ripley Wants To Do Mixed Tag Matches With Damian Priest