MJF made his long awaited AEW return at the All Out pay-per-view on September 4, where he emerged as the masked Joker entrant in the Casino Ladder match, which he earned when Stokely Hathaway retrieved the chip for him.
The chip entitles MJF to a future AEW World Championship match whenever he chooses to cash it in, which has started speculation about when that might be.
There are many feasible ways for MJF to use his chip, either by announcing a match beforehand, or cashing it in Money in the Bank style, the rules haven’t exactly been made explicitly clear.
Here are 5 possible ways that MJF could cash in his title shot.
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- Rey Mysterio Reveals In-Ring Future
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver