The Man has not come around for a few months now, having been off WWE TV since she separated her shoulder in her match with Bianca Belair back at SummerSlam.
Becky’s absence has left a void in the women’s division, and despite rumours that she would be returning soon, The Man is reportedly set for a few more months on the sidelines.
Becky’s return will help create buzz around the women’s division, it’s just about how to capitalise on that buzz. Here are 7 ways that Triple H could book Becky Lynch’s WWE return.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’