Tick Tock! Karrion Kross is back in WWE.
On the Augsut 5 edition of SmackDown, Kross brought Doomsday back into the fold.
Alongside his real-life partner Scarlett Bordeaux, Kross attacked Drew McIntyre while WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns was watching on.
His first run with WWE was more miss than hit. But with the new creative regime in charge, there is a real chance Kross is going to turn out great this time.
Triple H clearly liked Kross when he was down in NXT.
Let’s determine how Triple H could book Karrion Kross to make him a big main roster star.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned