It’s (somehow) already that time of year again, apparently.
WWE unveiled the cover of the upcoming WWE 2K23 video game on January 23, ahead of the game’s release on March 17.
John Cena is set to feature on the cover, and several exciting new changes have already been announced, such as the first appearance of War Games in the franchise.
2k22 was met with a lot of praise following the disappointment of WWE 2k20, but there is always room for growth in this year’s installment.
Here are 8 awesome features that 2K could include in WWE 2k23.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- AEW Star Teases Surprise Tag Team Reunion?
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed