This year’s WWE SummerSlam is almost here.
While the winds of change are blowing within the company, the biggest party of the summer will most likely be influenced by that.
Speculation has been running wild on which outside names could be part of the show to underline that WWE is indeed changing.
In this list, we will check out eight potential returns and analyze their likelihoods as we go on.
Also, while we have analyzed their likelihoods with some realism in mind, do keep in mind that, ultimately, this is just a bit of fun, so don’t take them too seriously.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned