John Cena is set to make his in-ring return on September 8, when he wrestles in India for the first time in his career.
Cena is set to return to WWE television on the September 1 episode of SmackDown from Hershey, Pennsylvania, seemingly to set up a match for September 8’s Superstar Spectacle in Hyderabad.
There are numerous options on possible opponents for Cena at the event, varying in terms of quality and likelihood.
Here are 8 potential opponents for John Cena at WWE Superstar Spectacle in India.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release