8. Hirooki Goto
Looking at the size, stature and power of Hirooki Goto, it seems impossible to ever imagine the wrestler as part of their junior division. After graduating from the dojo in 2005 and winning the NJPW Young Lion Cup, Hirooki Goto not only turned heel but was able to participate in that year’s tournament.
After gaining six points, Goto continued to find some success in the junior division by winning the IWGP Jr Heavyweight Tag Championships with Minoru. Yet, with someone like Goto, it was inevitable that he would make a move to heavyweight, and it came after his excursion to America and Mexico. He returned with more muscle and quickly established a new move set and style.
Since that day, Goto has amassed so much success winning both singles and tag gold in NJPW. In particular, he has had massive success in tournaments, winning the New Japan Cup three times alongside the G1 and World Tag League. For many, Goto still has so much untapped potential. Hopefully, it isn’t long before he wins the top IWGP Championship and confirms his dominance.
- Former WWE Star Alleges Incident ‘Worse’ Than Recent Vince McMahon Lawsuit
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- Dominik Mysterio Addresses Claim WWE Crowd Reaction Is Fake
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?
- Absent WWE Star Teases Return After Six Months Away