Every wrestler, every wrestling fan, and every person who has ever done a combat sport has wanted to win a championship belt.
It’s a sign that you are the best at what you do, and it really helps if the belt you’ve just won actually looks really nice.
I mean, imagine if you worked hard for your entire career and when you eventually won the belt, you were handed something with a pink butterfly on it that called you a diva. That would be so stupid.
While a lot of WWE’s belt designs leave a lot to be desired, there are plenty which actually look really lovely.
I just want to say that before we start, these are not in a particular order. It’s just the order I happened to think of the belts in, so please don’t get mad at me if your favourite isn’t number 1.
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door
- Toru Yano In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Fred Rosser Wins NJPW STRONG Openweight Championship
- New NXT UK Tag Team Champions Set For NXT 2.0