7) Injured Stars Return
There are several currently injured NXT stars who could be ready to return and make an impact on the new relaunched NXT.
Odyssey Jones has been out for a long time, so he is one name that could be ready to return.
There’s also Boa, who hasn’t been on the show since he lost to Solo Sikoa in a Falls Count Anywhere match back in January.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Top AEW Star’s Return Date Confirmed