The WWE Hall of Fame is an honour that only a small percentage of wrestlers throughout WWE history are able to achieve. While some inductees are more obvious than others, every member of the hall has had an impact on the company.
This year sees the Undertaker headlining the class of 2022, who is perhaps the most obvious inductee of all time. However, some future inductees are not so obvious, including a good chunk of the current WWE roster.
So as the 2022 WWE Hall of Fame ceremony draws closer, here are all the members of the current WWE who, if they were to retire tomorrow, would one day earn their place in the illusive hall, as well as who would have the honor of inducting them.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?