1. Bliss Bliss, Bang Bang
I know it’s a regular move for Alexa, but I’m still unsure what part of this move is supposed to be doing the damage as she doesn’t collide with any part of her opponent. Is the set-up flip supposed to hurt and the end bit supposed to be for bragging? Either way, it looks like it’d make a lot more sense for her to land moonsault-style so collision could actually happen but then again the crowd can’t decide if she’s a babyface or a heel so I think this move is the least of her worries.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?