4. Everything’s Fine (Part 4)
Oh and on top of all that, Wardlow tripped getting into the ring.
Clearly this show was cursed.
5. This isn’t a happy week
It was a week of sadness so let’s remember the time Shad Gaspard was told to say EUROS EUROS YEAH YEAH in London despite insisting to the people backstage that England doesn’t use Euros.
Cryme Tyme in London, 2008
money money yeah yeah
Euros Euros BOOOOOOOOOO pic.twitter.com/NU4zAbgdMq
— forever botchamania (@Maffewgregg) June 24, 2016
He did this and he was still cheered later that episode and is still beloved by wrestlers and people alike. All the best boss.
6. Here’s Some Chikara For No Reason
Back to the glory days of 2011 when wrestling had crowds. Sadly a compromise had to be made between Having A Crowd and Having Good Ropes and the ants stand by their decision.
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings