One thing is for sure, we are never going to forgot the Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins main event from last night’s Hell In A Cell show.
Cody Rhodes suffered a torn pectoral muscle on Friday, but the American Nightmare didn’t let that stop him from competing in one of the greatest matches of the year.
The decision was a rather polarising one, with many questioning why Cody was allowed to compete, while others commended Rhodes for his insane courage.
Neither side is wrong, so here are 3 pros and 3 cons of Cody stepping into the cell last night.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- X-Pac Believes Logan Paul Could Be WWE Champion Material