At All Elite Wrestling’s Double or Nothing pay-per-view event last month, we saw the official AEW debut of Jon Moxley – formerly known as Dean Ambrose in WWE.
He wasn’t the only former employee of Vince McMahon’s company to appear on the show. Both Shawn Spears (Tye Dillinger) and Awesome Kong (Kharma) also made appearances for the new promotion.
Now, if you’re Vince Russo, you already know that WWE and AEW are in cahoots, but for those living on planet earth and believe they’re two separate promotions, here’s a list of eight WWE stars that could potentially leave the promotion for pastures new, taking into consideration all the known contract expiration dates for WWE talent.
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan
- WWE Stars Vow Bloodshed At NXT Stand & Deliver