Let’s face it, it’s been a pretty poor year all round for NXT call-ups, with the majority of the stars falling into irrelevance quicker than you can say call-up.
But how bad have they actually been? Well, thankfully, we’ve done all the thinking for you so you don’t have to worry about a thing.
We have got every single call-up from 2018, and I’ll be telling you exactly what to think because brainwashing is healthy.
No Way Jose – 1/10
My God, what a waste of time this was.
What were they thinking of doing with him? They clearly had absolutely no plan for him whatsoever, so I can only assume he’s got some incriminating photos of someone or he’d have been released when NXT got bored of him.
The sad thing is that he can go in the ring, and he was a perfectly good mid-card act in NXT. Once again though, the main roster wanted a dancing monkey act and there he was, fit for purpose.
He’s basically Adam Rose with an afro, and we all remember how well Adam Rose went down.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?