The news broke recently that, after 14 years, the PG era of WWE Raw may be about to come to an end, with the show set to return to a TV-14 format sometime soon.
Now, I am of the belief that the show’s problems will miraculously fix themselves just because people can bleed and curse now, but there are definitely a lot of benefits to the move.
I also don’t expect TOO MUCH of a change to the product, and least right away, as WWE would never risk alienating sponsors.
However, there are certain things that can change that will be of great benefit to everyone, here are five.
- Potential Spoiler On Edge WrestleMania Plans?
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- IWGP United States Championship Match Set For March 29 Dynamite
- WWE Star Set To Compete In Miss Universe Canada
- Two WWE Talents Make In-Ring Debut
- Update On AEW Star Following Injury Scare
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More