AEW is set to launch its new show, AEW Collision, on Saturday, June 17, and there are sure to be a lot of big moments in store.
We already know that the show will feature the return of CM Punk, who says he has a lot to get off his chest.
Punk is set to team with FTR in the main event of the show against Bullet Club Gold’s Jay White and Juice Robinson alongside Samoa Joe.
However, there have been rumours for months about another potential big surprise being planned for the show
Of course, that immediately takes our minds to names who could debut for the company on Saturday.
So let’s look at which former WWE stars we could see become All Elite on the debut of Collision.
Mercedes Mone is currently injured, suffering an ankle injury back at NJPW Resurgence in her match with AEW’s Willow Nightingale.
The same Willow Nightingale who is set to be in action on Collision, teaming with Skye Blue against Ruby Soho and Toni Storm.
While it’s far too early for Mercedes to get physical, she could still make an appearance on the show, either confronting Willow or setting up a match for AEW All In.
Even a pre-taped video would be enough to get fans buzzing.
Click the next page button below for more
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future