Last month, I took a look at the shocking results of WrestleMania 34 in an article introducing us to the world of WWE betting. In this article, I take a look at the trends leading into the Greatest Royal Rumble.
Two things before we get into the odds for the Greatest Royal Rumble: (1) Betting odds for WWE represent possible spoilers. While it is not a certainty, they are right more often than not. So if you don’t want to be spoiled, stop reading now! (2) A quick reminder of how American betting odds work in case you are used to another format:
A “favorite” is given a negative number. This is the amount of money that needs to be placed on that competitor to win $100. For example, if someone is a -300 favorite, you need to bet $300 to potentially win $100. If you win the bet, you get $400 back (your original $300 and your $100 profit). If you lose the bet, you lose your $300. -300 = 1/3 in fractional odds.
An “underdog” is given a positive number. This is the amount of money you will WIN so long as you bet $100. For example, if someone is a +450 underdog, you need to bet $100 to potentially win $450. If you win the bet, you get $550 back (your original $100 and your $450 profit). If you lose the bet, you lose your $100. +450 = 9/2 in fractional odds.
- WWE White Rabbit Rumor Killer Revealed
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Sasha Banks Removes WWE From Her Twitter Name
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Newly Signed AEW Star Gets First Official Shirt
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- New Bout Announced For IMPACT Bound For Glory